Education Research and Rural Community Development Forum (ERRCD Forum)
is a community of scholars focusing on the revitalisation of Education Research and Rural Community Development
which aims to fashion a way forward in addressing discrepancies in rural education and community development, ranging from the disparities in inclusive education for social justice, resource allocation to rural communities, and rural schools (primary, secondary and higher education), support the marginalised rural communities, ensure gender and equitable society where rights are valued, respected and sustained, on special cases, essential services are also provided among others. Apart from these, we are experts in general education, leadership and management, policy formulation and implementation, and creating and managing educational organisations (such as schools). We provide training and retraining on teaching and learning, educational and community leadership, and research and development for individuals, groups, schools and any other educational and community-related institutions. See OUR SERVICES
for more information. We also organise peer-reviewed academic conferences and publish their proceedings (See OUR SERVICES
As a registered entity, we publish internationally recognised peer-reviewed open access Journals
, Conference Proceedings and conduct Language Editing & Proofreading Services.ERRCD Forum
welcomes author of academic works to publish with us. We also publish
by other entities/organisations/institutions outside our company who is willing to make it freely available to readers. However, any form of publication done with us is immediately open to readers without charges. All our authors and/or entities will be charged a token for the life maintenance of their articles, books, thesis etc. Our Missions
What We Do
- We are devoted to promoting rural and community emancipation towards sustainable development.
- We are devoted to producing high impact peer-reviewed journal articles and other academic work in education, rural and community development, and social sciences.
Current ERRCDF Journals
- We sponsor and implement scientific research projects.
- We publish peer-reviewed journals within scientific literature.
- Promote and establish international networks and cooperation in education, rural and community development, and social sciences.
- We provide open access to all research papers published by ERRCDF with no changes for readers, students and researchers.
- We contribute to open access scholarly publishing in education, rural and community development, and social sciences.